Tirawan Taechaubol (1st left), Group Project Development Manager of Cape & Kantary Hotels, recently organised the 2nd Kudu Goes Green (2019/2020) to persuade the tourists and visitors who stay on Koh Yao Noi, Phang-Nga province to collect recyclable waste in exchange for a free drink or an ice cream at Café Kantary, Koh Yao Noi. Recyclable waste had been sent to local schools on Koh Yao Noi for the Kudu Goes Green contest, where the students in the area turn waste into the best Recycled-Material Art for 24 scholarships from Cape Kudu Hotel and Café Kantary, Koh Yao Noi valued at 62,000 Baht. The event was honoured by Naris Reakdee (centre) Koh Yao Noi District Chief Officer and Wiwa Aupama (3rd left), Deputy Chief Executive of the Koh Yao SAO at Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi.
Seen in the photo from left standing row:
Mrs. Taechaubol; Srei Vacharaphol; Ms. Aupama; Mr. Reakdee; Pongvarut Pangsrivongse; Patrawan Palakawong Na Ayudhaya; and Eric Tobua, the famous set, props and head-dress artist.
Seen in the photo from left kneeling:
1. Khaokla Sanguansin - The 2nd Runner-up of Primary School from Ability Create group, Koh Yao School with scholarship 3,000 Baht and Social Media Award with scholarship 800 Baht.
2. Jirarode Tongmuang - The 1st Runner-up of Primary School from Follow Me Sunshine group, Ban Nam Chued School with scholarship 6,000 Baht and Social Media Award with scholarship 800 Baht.
3. Nujira Roungsamut - The Winner of Primary School from Koh Yao Kids group, Koh Yao School with scholarship 9,000 Baht and Popular Vote with scholarship 2,000 Baht.
4. Siriya Petchdee - The Winner of Secondary School from Chan Wang Kong group, Koh Yao Wittaya School with scholarship 9,000 Baht.
5. Panthawat Mukura - The 1st Runner-up of Secondary School from Chud Tieng Norn group, Koh Yao Wittaya School with scholarship 6,000 Baht.
6. Jiraporn Nilsamut - The 2nd Runner-up of Secondary School from Chud Tam Kwam Sa Art group, Koh Yao Wittaya School with scholarship 3,000 Baht.