Tirapongse Pangsrivongse (4th left), Chairman of Doctor Kasem Pangsrivongse Foundation, donated for the 2nd term of 2019 over 1,840,000 Baht to 26 funds to support pharmacy students and Thai pharmacists in scholarships and pharmaceutical research. Professor Dr.Chomchin Chantaraskul (3rd left), Executive Director of Doctor Kasem Pangsrivongse Foundation, graciously presented the scholarships in this ceremony at B.L.H. Building, Wireless Road, Bangkok.
This year, the Doctor Kasem Pangsrivongse Foundation has donated a total of 3,637,265 Baht.
Seen in the photo from left:
1. Assistant Professor Dr. Nuttakorn Baisaeng, Vice-Dean for Student Affairs and Global Network, Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Phayao University.
2. Dr. Saksit Sripa, Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy, Ubon Ratchathani University.
3. Professor Dr. Chomchin Chantaraskul,Executive Director of Doctor Kasem Pangsrivongse Foundation.
4. Tirapongse Pangsrivongse, Chairman of Doctor Kasem Pangsrivongse Foundation
5. Panita Janthapadchothe, Head of Pharmacy Department, Siriraj Hospital.
6. Col. Isada Sirimontree, President of Thai Industrial Pharmacist Association.
7. Assoc.Prof. Suphat Subongkot, Assoc.Prof. Clinical Pharmacy Division, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Khon Kaen University.